- Preheat Oven to 180°C
- Chop butternut squash into cubes
- Chop carrots and cut broccoli into florets
- Place carrots, broccoli and butternut squash into a baking tray, cover in the olive oil, season with paprika and place in oven for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile chop onions and place in a pan with olive oil and curry paste. Then lightly fry for 2 minutes whilst stirring.
- Chop tomatoes and add to the pan with coconut milk and honey. Continue to cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove vegetables from the oven and sir into the pan.
- Serve with Rice.
Tip: Serve with garlic flatbread.